1) The way Beyoncé can just drop it down to the floor and pick it up with no problems? Yea, I’m jealous. (And by “it” I mean her arse.) Like, there would definitely be a struggle there if it was me. I might actually stay down for a minute just to catch my breath and my balance! tuh!
2) Can I get the coffee or energy drink that Beyoncé sips because her energy is crazy! This lady gives 100% in every performance. I wanted to stop and breathe for her!
3) I need to workout. I mean, Beyoncé is older than me, has a baby, and she’s all fit and stuff. I need to get my sh*t together.
4) Which brings me to this point. I miss my dance team days. This lady inspires me to start dancing again. Maybe I will take up a pole dancing class or Zumba. That should do the trick. Driver roll up the partition pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!! 😉
5) Ok, WHO is Beyoncé talking about in the song, “Resentment” because she gets teary-eyed every time she performs the record as though she’s reliving that moment. Is it really Bad girl Rih like everyone suggested before? Fill me in! She sang, “I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she’s had half of me. She ain’t even half of me!” Damn! I wanted to yell, “IT’S GOING TO BE OKAY Bey!!!!!!!!!!!” But I think she’s cool now.
6) Beyoncé got a little hood in her. The way she was mean muggin, giving stank faces, throwing up 3rd Ward like it’s her set. Yea… good girl gone bad, or nah? Get it, Gangsta Bey! I’m not even mad.
7) I think I was a rapper in my past life. I forgot how many hits Jay-Z has!!! Every time he performed I hopped off of my couch, put on my East Coast accent and started rhyming like I was a part of his crew! Jiggaaaa!!!! You would think Jay and I had some collabos or something! All I needed was a gold chain, timbs, puffy coat, beanie…ok, I’ll stop.
8) Jay and Bey are drunk in love. I know they’re professionals, and it could be an act, BUT I think these two are still in love despite the divorce rumors. The spark in their eyes, the kisses…ahhh. Love is in the air. At the end of the show, Beyonce said: “It’s been an honor. I’m your biggest fan. I love you so much. Give it up for Mr. Carter.” She had tears in her eyes! He responded: “I wanna say it’s been an honor and a pleasure to share the stage with you. I couldn’t dream of anything else than being in a stadium with the woman I love, who I believe is the greatest entertainer of our time. Make some noise for Beyonce! Thank you Paris, France for a beautiful night! We will never forget this!” Aw! Watch one of their performances below!
**Beyoncé and Jay-Z perform Drunk in Love.**
9) Ok, my eyes started sweating a little bit when they showed a montage of Blue Ivy on the big screen during their last performance. AHHHHHHHHH! Like, I wanted a Blue Ivy. A husband and a baby. Then the show was over and I snapped back to reality REAL quick, but it was cute for the moment!
10) And last but not least… WHERE MY RING AT?!!!!!! She always says that during her “Single Ladies” performance but it really has me wondering. Hmm…where….is my ring?!!!
Ok, I’m done.
What were your thoughts on the show?